FILED IN: Holiday & Seasonal
Posted By: Jamie
Valentine's Day is about being with the ones you love. And as Carrie Bradshaw put it: "Maybe our girlfriends are our soul mates..." So whether you're hosting a big "Galentine's Day" event or you want a casual hang out at home with your besties on the 14th, we've compiled a list of essentials for creating the best gathering of the year. Of course, one of our pre-designed gifts is so perfect too!
1. No table setting is complete without some brightly colored blooms. Pink roses are the symbol of appreciation, and what better way to appreciate your beautiful friends by gathering together for a girls night in! We love this fun and flirty table setting designed by Lemon & Lime Event Design. Image credit: Krista A. Jones Photography.
2. The number one essential for a girl's night? Chick flick. Our pick for this special day is of course...Valentine's Day! Its star-studded cast brings the laughs you and your girls are craving. And it's available on the ultimate girls-night-in site- Netflix! Note: we do not recommend recreating the "I Hate Valentine's Day Party" from this movie.
3. Pamper yourselves with the perfect polish from Essie! We love these feminine shades of pink for the occasion. From left to right: E-Nuf is E-Nuf, Double Breasted Jacket, and Plumberry. All part of the Essie Winter Collection 2015.
5. Host a sass and class Valentine's Day with special guest...Moet! Your favorite special occasion drink is available in a delicious rosé flavor for the perfect pink addition to your gathering!
6. We know your girlfriends have hearts of gold, so let's display that love around the room with adorable garland from ElisabethNicole!
7. Obsess over these original creations from StudioMucci with us...then add them to your party! The perfect amount of subtle nudes and sparkle are created to give your party a pick-me-up while pairing perfectly with the gold-heart garland.
9. What is Valentine's Day without chocolate? Try dishing up Charbonnel Et Walker's pink champagne truffles. Yum!
For even more ideas, hop over to the Marigold & Grey blog! There's so much inspiration waiting for you.