Wedding Welcome Gifts
Thank you for your interest in Marigold & Grey!
We believe that gifting is an art form. As much as it’s our job to create gorgeous gifts that thoughtfully welcome your guests to town, it’s equally our mission to give you a stress-free and enjoyable experience where you don’t lift a finger from start to finish.
We really do love our couples as much as you do your wedding guests!
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
- Using details from your inspiration boards, invitation suite, and any other event details you provide, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the finished gifts will look like.
- Our goal is to combine color palette, style and function to create a well-balanced gift that your guests will enjoy.
- We require a $600 Retainer up-front to get started; 50% is applicable towards your final invoice; the remaining 50% covers design time and includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- The order minimum for custom gifts is 20 gifts and $1800 spend, excluding 20% gift for gift assembly service. In other words, please plan on budgeting at least $2100, not including shipping/delivery.
- We offer white glove hand-delivery service in DC/MD/VA as well as nationwide shipping. This includes personally reviewing your rooming lists with venue staff at each drop-off location.
- Upon beginning design work, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3-4 weeks for sourcing gift assembly; The design process typically begins 6-16 weeks prior to the event; Anything within 6 weeks of a delivery date is considered a rush project and subject to a rush fee of $300; A limited number of rush projects may be accommodated per month and is based on availability. Project design start-dates are assigned based on availability at the time you sign and pay your retainer.
OUR CUSTOM WORK
Check out our Ready-to-Ship Pre-Designed Gift Collection in our online shop. All items in the shop have no order minimums and are offered with FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous U.S.