Client Appreciation Gifts
Thank you for your interest in Marigold & Grey!
Chances are, you’re here because you believe in creating an amazing experience for your clients through gifting and if so, you’re in the right place! We believe that gifting is an art form. As much as it’s our job to create unique gifts that communicate your brand, it’s equally our mission to take gifting completely off of your shoulders and give you a stress-free and enjoyable experience from design to delivery.
After all, we love our clients as much as you love yours!
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
- Using the details from the in-depth Gift Design Questionnaire we ask you to complete upon signing on with us, we create a gift design visual for you to get a good idea of what the final gifts will look like. The goal is to combine your style, color palette, branding elements and function so it’s a nice, perfectly balanced gift for your clients.
- We require a $350 design retainer fee up-front to get started; this covers our design time to curate something specifically catered to you and your event and includes (2) rounds of design revisions above and beyond the initial design concept.
- The order minimum for custom gifts is 24 gifts and $2400 spend, excluding 20% gift for gift assembly service. Shipping/delivery is additional and varies depending on the size and weight of the gifts in addition to your shipping location. We provide shipping estimates as part of the proposal process.
- We offer our signature Drop-Shipping Service and send the gifts directly to your recipient list OR we can deliver in bulk directly to you if you prefer to handle delivery on your own; For clients taking advantage of our Drop-Shipping Service, gifts are stored safely in inventory at the Marigold & Grey studio. Once you’re ready for a gift to ship to your client, you simply email us client name and address and we reply back with tracking information and the number of gifts you have remaining in inventory.
- Upon beginning design work, we like to have 3 weeks for the design process, including revisions, and 3-4 weeks for sourcing gift assembly. A limited number of rush projects may be accommodated per month and is based on availability. Project design start-dates are assigned based on availability at the time you sign and pay your retainer.
OUR CUSTOM WORK
With M&G Custom Gift Design Service, the price per gift varies based on the packaging and contents inside. While we typically see custom client gifts fall between $100-$150/gift, we’re able to design to slightly lower budgets as well as much higher-end luxury budgets. Please keep in mind, we do not usually design to budgets lower than $75 per gift (plus shipping) because it becomes difficult to be as impactful as we would like. Ultimately, pricing depends on vessel type, the contents selected for each gift, as well as the level of customization you desire. We are happy to design to your budget provided you meet our order minimums for Custom Gift Design Service.
Looking for a more economical option or don't quite meet our order minimums?
Check out our Ready-to-Ship Pre-Designed Gift Collection in our online shop. All items in the shop have no order minimums and are offered with FREE SHIPPING in the contiguous U.S. All gifts include a handwritten notecard with message of your choice up to 150 characters along with a coordinating envelope and wax seal.