Careers & Internships
Established in 2014, Marigold & Grey is an award-winning artisan gifting business specializing in custom gift design for weddings and corporate events in addition to operating an e-commerce platform for lifestyle gifting. We believe that gifting should not only be easy and stress-free for our clients but also well-curated and beautiful at the same time. Through hard work, dedication to our clients, non-stop teamwork, and an eye for design, we have enjoyed significant growth over the last 3+ years! We’ve also enjoyed national recognition, both in print and digital, in publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, BRIDES Magazine, Southern Weddings, Washingtonian Bride & Groom , and more.
Fall 2018 Internship
It’s that time of year again here in our artisan gifting studio! We are officially in search of a fall intern to assist with marketing and gift production!
What We Need:
- Coursework or completed degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, and/or Business/Entrepreneurship is preferred
- A good eye for design and all things creative!
- Knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop a plus but not required
- Experience with Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and a knowledge of how to utilize them to generate brand awareness, brand interest, brand loyalty and web traffic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with willingness to work hard and take ownership of deliverables
- A genuine desire to be part of a small business
- Upbeat personality
What You’ll Learn:
- Workflow to include ordering, receiving, gift production and delivery coordination
- Relationship building with clients and vendors
- The value of styled shoots from planning to execution to publication
- Social media strategy and analytics
- How to effectively communicate with an online community to gain additional followers as well as deepen relationships with our current following
- How to generate relevant content for a blog and social media
- Current industry trends and how to forecast upcoming trends
- This is an unpaid internship requiring 20-30 hours per week; August – December
- We require that our interns apply to receive college credit for their time with us. We complete all necessary documentation required by the intern’s college or university in order for course credit to be granted
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and writing samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fall 2018 Internship” in the subject line. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
If you think you’re a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!