FILED IN: Behind-the-Scenes, M&G Happenings
Posted By: Jamie Kutchman
Happy New Year! I don't know about you but in addition to my love of curated gift boxes, I also love the promise of a brand new year. The opportunity to reflect upon another year past and plan for the new year on the horizon is motivating and revitalizing.
While I wholeheartedly believe in planning and setting goals for the new year, I do not believe in traditional resolutions. Too often, New Year's resolutions are about doing less. Indulging less, spending less time on something, less of our bad habits. But when we focus on doing less, we start the year off on the wrong foot. We're so focused on what we do wrong that we forget what we do well. New Year's resolutions and goals should be about doing more. More of what you love, more of what is good for your physical and mental health, more of what brings you joy. When we focus on more, we acknowledge how much is already good in our lives and we seek to expand that good.
This year at M&G, we vow to focus on more of the following:
1. Making it even more seamless to order pre-designed gifts online with fast turnaround time and drop shipping service directly to your recipients
2. New pre-designed gift options in our online shop for life occasions we’ve been receiving frequent requests for (keep an eye out for the big reveal in the coming weeks!!)
3. More blogging of educational content with “how to’s” and creative ideas for gifting
4. Introduction of à la carte gifting items to help all the DIY gifters out there
5. A simplified build-your-own tool to make designing your OWN gifts online much, much faster
6. Even more of the same boutique-level service we've become known for which involves taking the time-consuming task of gifting completely off of our clients' shoulders and onto ours
What are you going to do more of this year? Please let us know in the comments or reach out directly via out contact page! xo