Marigold & Grey Seeking Seasonal Holiday Help
FILED IN: Holiday & Seasonal, M&G Happenings
Posted By: Jamie Kutchman Wynne
Hey friends in the DC, MD, and VA area! Do you consider yourself the crafty type? Do you enjoy working with your hands and love getting that rush that comes from seeing the fruits of your labor come to life right before your eyes? Do you love the camaraderie that comes from working within a team to accomplish goals? Are you unafraid of hard work? If so, you just might be the perfect fit! You can learn more about 100% woman-owned and led Marigold & Grey and some of our team members here.
We're looking for part-time/seasonal holiday helpers with can-do attitudes to assist our operations team with tasks such as gift assembly, inventory counting and quality checking, shipping, receiving, and e-commerce order fulfillment in a collaborative and fast-paced creative environment. Potential to grow to 40 hours per week.
- Standard shifts are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Open to part-time and "on-call" arrangements
- Starting at $15/hour with potential for more based on experience as well as opportunity for advancement within the company
- Casual dress code (Yes, even workout clothes!)
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resumé and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "HOLIDAY PRODUCTION ASSISTANT" in the subject line.
- Applications submitted without the requested information will NOT be considered.
- No phone calls please
If you think this fast-paced yet creative environment is the right fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!