FILED IN: Gift Guides, Holiday & Seasonal
Posted By: Jamie Kutchman
With 12 full shopping days left until Christmas, if you're one of the lucky ones, you've finished up your bigger gifts and are on the prowl for the perfect stocking stuffers. This has always been my favorite part. The challenge of gathering just the right small, unique, and meaningful items to form one larger gift. The thrill of the hunt is exhilarating! Come to think of it, it's probably no coincidence that I love wedding welcome gifts as much as I do since it's the same idea...bundling small items to form one amazing gift.
Here are my stocking stuffer picks, with an emphasis on artisan, small businesses. (Now if you'll excuse me, I should go make my Christmas list. Haven't. Even. Started. Shopping.)
1. Sugarfina Champagne Bubbles - The 1.5 oz cube is just the perfect size to sneak into a stocking. Small in size but packs an adorable, swanky punch. Champagne flavored gummies covered in nonpareils. Delicious!
2. Annapolis Candle - I recently discovered this local brand and am absolutely smitten. Their soy candles are potent and smell amazing (especially the one pictured here...Blue Spruce & Pine Cone). And the crisp, preppy packaging is to die for!
3. Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Wipes - Each adorable pack contains 15 pre moistened towelettes useful for cleaning a variety of electronics and lenses. Functional yet stylish.
4. Borracha Wine Wipes - Perfect for the loved one who adores their wine but hates the stain it leaves behind. These wipes are infused with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and can easily be stashed in a purse or clutch for an evening out.
5. Chowards Mints - Not your everyday mints. These are beautifully packaged and have a strong fragrance and long lasting flavor. Made in NYC.
6. Lark Fine Foods - While every flavor from this Massachusetts-based company is delicious, I especially love the Salted Rosemary Shortbread. These are flavorful, sophisticated and not your average cookie.
7. Chocotenango Seven Spice Hot Chocolate Mix - A velvety smooth, well balanced combination of Dutch cocoa and seven spices, packaged in an adorable gift-worthy tin! Hand crafted in Washington DC.
8. Turkish-T Mykonos Towel - A Turkish-T is truly a gift in itself but to give as a stocking stuffer is divine! Thin enough to be worn as a scarf, thick enough to be an absorbent beach towel, long enough to be worn as a chic sarong, and lightweight enough to fit into the smallest of beach bags.
9. Neighborwood Maps Coasters - Undoubtedly one of my all-time favorite items in the Marigold & Grey collection. Each coaster has one map side, each cropped into 4 different neighborhood views. The other side has the city's name and established date. Comes adorably packaged in a linen drawstring bag, ready to fit nicely inside the stocking. Pattern engraved on aromatic cedar! DC map pictured here but also comes in many different locations including Manhattan, San Francisco, Chicago, Baltimore, Brooklyn and more.
Are you searching for the perfect Christmas hostess gift too? We've got you covered right here!