FILED IN: Behind-the-Scenes, M&G Happenings
Posted By: Jamie
Here at Marigold & Grey, we love hospitality. We especially love events where the host goes the extra mile to show appreciation for their guests in creative, inspiring ways. This is why we're thrilled to announce we're officially accepting blog submissions! Weddings. Rehearsal Dinners. Creative Workshops. Showers. Launch Parties. Mitzvahs. We want to see how you've taken the extra time to care for family, friends and clients. Maybe it’s unique transportation or extra special favors and welcome gifts. We're dying to see what you've done in the area of guest appreciation.
Here are our guidelines for submission:
- Images must be at least 900px wide.
- No watermarks.
- We prefer submissions from photographers but will accept submissions from couples and planners along with permission from the photographer.
- Please send a link to a Dropbox folder with up to 50 images to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please no invitations to view a Dropbox folder, must be actual link.) Label the folder with your name, company name (if applicable) and name of the couple.
- Provide a detailed description of your event along with a title in the subject of the email (i.e. Virginia Farm Wedding or Charlottesville Vineyard Bachelorette).
- Make sure all contributing vendors are properly credited.
- Styled shoots are also welcome.
Looking forward to all the pretty you'll be sending our way!
Image credit: Krista A. Jones Photography
Rentals: Something Vintage Rentals
Florals: Kruse & Vieira Events