FILED IN: Behind-the-Scenes, M&G Happenings
Posted By: Jamie Kutchman
Big news around here! Effective immediately, we are looking to add a Studio Associate to our busy artisan gifting team. This person will assist with gift assembly, shipping/receiving and even deliveries to venues in and around the DC area. It's an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement.
Here are the specifics:
Job Title: Studio Associate
- Completed undergraduate degree or degree in progress
- Office management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook; WordPress knowledge a plus!
- Ability to work on-site in Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Ability to travel within the DC/MD/VA area via own transportation for meetings, networking events, errands, and deliveries
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude and excellent work ethic
- Upbeat personality
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A genuine desire to assume a hands-on role and contribute to an up and coming business
- All elements of studio work flow to include inventory management, shipping, receiving, gift production and deliveries
- Data entry using CRM, accounting and inventory management systems
- Monitor marketing and delivery calendars
- Attend meetings both in-studio and off-site
- Service vendor calls/emails and occasional customer calls/emails
- Admin duties in support of Founder/CEO and Operations Manager as needed
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed
- Attend networking events
- Assist with styled photoshoots
- Maintain organization and neatness in studio
- Other related duties as needed
- 35-40 hours per week
- Entry level with opportunity for advancement
How to Apply:
- Email your resume, cover letter, and pay requirements to email@example.com. Include “Studio Associate” in the subject line. Applications submitted without all requested information will not be considered.
If you think you’re a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!